- Hourly – not available for overnight rentals, must be completed in a single working day. Hourly rate is $50/hour, from time of pickup or drop-off until the trailer is returned or picked up. Additional charges apply for drop-off and pick-up of trailer.
- 3 Day Moveable: $350 plus tax. 72 consecutive hours from time of rental to time of return: Any overtime will be charged at $50 per hour, or, $100 per day. No refunds will be issued for trailers that are scheduled to be picked up or returned before they are due. Customer is able to hitch up and move trailer as needed, so long as the trailer stays within the boundaries of the greater Austin Metro area (Travis and Williamson counties). Customer returns trailer EMPTY. Additional charges apply for drop-off and pick-up of trailer.
- 3 Day Set: $500+ tax (covers first ton of dump fees, we dump for you. Also includes drop-off and pick-up of trailer (within Travis or Williamson County). Dump overages will be charged accordingly). 72 consecutive hours from time of rental to time of return: Any overtime will be charged at $50 per hour, or, $100 per day. No refunds will be issued for trailers that are scheduled to be picked up or returned before they are due. Customer returns trailer with load (no wet paints, hazardous chemicals, or tires. If prohibited items are found in the trailer after its return, customer will be subject to fines, which will be documented and charged accordingly).
- Trailer Delivery: We will deliver trailer to specified location (within Travis and Williamson Counties) for $25 (Applies to hourly and 3-day moveable rentals)
- Trailer Pick-up: We will pick up trailer (pre-determined by rental period, upon customer’s call when ready) for $25 (Applies to hourly and 3-day moveable rentals)
Please Note: Customer shall not load hazardous waste (paints, chemicals, oils) or tires into trailers, unless they are also to be responsibly offloaded by customer prior to trailer’s return to Rayburn’s Removal. If these prohibited items are found on the trailer after its return, customer will be charged additional fees.
Payment is due at time of rental unless you have an open account with us. We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), cash, checks and money orders. All customers will be asked to sign a credit card authorization form regardless of final payment method), in order to process any post-rental charges. Customers will always be notified of said charges before they are processed.
A valid driver’s license or photo ID and documents showing proof of required insurance (see INSURANCE section below) is required at time of rental. 1. Valid Texas state driver’s license or Military ID or Texas State ID card 2. Year, make and license # of renter’s tow vehicle 3. Proof of insurance.
Vehicle Requirements: Customer must have a towing-capable vehicle (minimum 1/2 pickup truck or equivalent), and supply their own trailer hitch.
We encourage you to reserve the item you will be needing as soon as your plans will allow, so that we will have what you need when you need it. We ask that you let us know as quickly as possible if you have an item reserved and your plans change. Online booking will be available in the future, however, for the time being, rentals can be booked via phone or text message at 512-920-2515.
It is always a good idea to reserve the rental item in advance. Rayburn’s Removal may not have all rental items in stock. Most can be reserved upon return for your convenience with an advance reservation. Rented trailer is considered past due if not returned by the due date and time listed on the rental contract. Rental Days & Prices: A rental day is 24 hours. Trailers are charged for time out, not time used. Overtime will be charged at the industry standard rate of one-sixth the daily rate per overtime hour unless otherwise instructed. All prices are subject to change without notice. Weekend Rentals: We are closed on closed on Saturday and Sunday. For weekend rentals, trailers must be picked up by Friday between 9:00 PM and 4 PM and returned on the following Monday by 9 AM. A similar structure would apply when we are closed in observance of holidays.
Delivery and Pick-up
Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. Delivery Policies: Call ahead to make arrangements (for an additional fee) to have one of our truck drivers deliver the trailer right to you. Our drivers also take the time to show the basic operating functions of the trailer before heading off on their next run. Delivery charges are subject to change and in many cases based on the distance the delivery site is from our location. Please call Rayburn’s Removal to confirm the cost of delivery to your area. Rental rates on delivered trailers are a minimum 3-day charge, unless an hourly reservation is arranged ahead of time. Customer must call to request pickup of trailer. Rayburn’s Removal does not automatically pick up trailer when the rental is scheduled to end. Failure to call for pick up on time will result in additional charges for rental of the trailer based on the time the trailer was out of the yard.
The customer is fully responsible for the item(s) rented from the time of delivery or pickup until the time the item(s) have been returned or picked up. All straps, tie-downs, tools, and miscellaneous equipment must be returned with the trailer. Any missing items will be charged to the customer for replacement. A pre-rental checklist is done with the customer and representative at the time of rental, and referred to when trailer is inspected upon return.
Tires are the customer’s responsibility. Tires are not covered by the Damage Waiver. Please inspect the tires prior to leaving the rental yard. If you have a flat you must have the tire repaired or replaced prior to the return of the item.
- PROHIBITED USE/ITEMS: Customer shall not (a) alter or cover up any decals or insignia on the Equipment or remove any operating or safety equipment or instructions; (b) assign its rights under this Contract; (c) move the Equipment from the Site Address without Rayburn’s Removal’s consent; (d) use the Equipment in a negligent, illegal, unauthorized or abusive manner, or in any publication (print, audiovisual or electronic); or (e) allow the use of the Equipment by any unauthorized individual (Customer acknowledging that the Equipment may be dangerous if used improperly or by untrained parties). Customer shall not load hazardous waste (paints, chemicals, oils) or tires into trailers, unless they are also to be responsibly offloaded by customer prior to trailer’s return to Rayburn’s Removal.
- MAINTENANCE. Customer shall perform routine maintenance on the equipment, including routine inspections and maintenance of batteries, lift mechanism, doors, hinges, and cleaning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. All other maintenance or repairs may only be performed by Rayburn’s Removal or its agents, but Rayburn’s Removal has no responsibility during the rental period to inspect or perform any maintenance or repairs unless customer requests a service call. If Rayburn’s Removal determines that repairs to the equipment are needed, other than ordinary wear and tear, customer shall pay the full repair charges and rental of the equipment until the repairs are completed. Rayburn’s Removal has the right to inspect the equipment wherever located. Customer has the authority to and hereby grants Rayburn’s Removal and its agents the right to enter the physical location of the equipment for the purposes set forth herein. Rayburn’s Removal shall be responsible for repairs needed because of ordinary wear and tear. Customer agrees that repair or replacement of the equipment is customer’s exclusive remedy for Rayburn’s Removal’s breach of this section. Notwithstanding Rayburn’s Removal’s service commitment, Rayburn’s Removal shall have no obligation if customer breaches this contract to stop the rental period, commence repairs or rent other equipment to customer until customer or its agent agrees to pay for such charges.
- CUSTOMER LIABILITY. DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD, CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE POSSESSION, CONTROL OR USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, RENTAL CHARGES, THEFT, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND DESTRUCTION, INCLUDING CUSTOMER TRANSPORTATION, LOADING AND UNLOADING, WHETHER OR NOT THE CUSTOMER IS AT FAULT. After an incident, customer shall (a) immediately notify Rayburn’s Removal, the police, if necessary and customer’s insurance carriers; (b) secure and maintain the equipment and the surrounding premises in the condition existing at the time of such incident, until Rayburn’s Removal or its agents investigate; (c) immediately submit copies of all police or other third party reports to Rayburn’s Removal; and (d) as applicable, pay Rayburn’s Removal, in addition to other sums due herein, the rental rate for equipment until the repairs are completed or equipment replaced plus either (i) the MSLP or (ii) the full charges of repairs of damaged equipment. Accrued rental charges shall not be applied against these amounts. Rayburn’s Removal shall have the immediate right, but not obligation, to reclaim any equipment involved in any incident.
- NO WARRANTIES. Rayburn’s Removal does not design or manufacture the Equipment and is not the agent of those that do. RAYBURN’S REMOVAL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, ITS DURABILITY, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES ACCEPTANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS, WITH “ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY RECOURSE WHATSOEVER AGAINST RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES. CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE EQUIPMENT AND RELEASES RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES FROM ALL LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY, AND SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE EQUIPMENT, ITS OPERATION OR USE OR ANY DEFECT OR FAILURE THEREOF OR A BREACH OF RAYBURN’S REMOVAL’S OBLIGATIONS HEREIN.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CUSTOMER INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES, HOLDS RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES HARMLESS AND AT RAYBURN’S REMOVAL’S REQUEST, DEFENDS RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES (WITH COUNSEL APPROVED BY RAYBURN’S REMOVAL), FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S AND/OR LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES) HOWEVER ARISING OR INCURRED, RELATED TO ANY INCIDENT, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INJURY OR DEATH OF, ANY PERSON, CONTAMINATION OR ALLEGED CONTAMINATION, OR VIOLATION OF LAW OR REGULATION CAUSED BY OR CONNECTED WITH THE (a) USE, POSSESSION OR CONTROL OF THE EQUIPMENT DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD OR (b) BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN PART BY THE ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF ANY PARTY INDEMNIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING ARISING OR IMPOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DOCTRINE OF STRICT OR ABSOLUTE LIABILITY. CUSTOMER ALSO AGREES TO WAIVE ITS WORKERS’ COMPENSATION IMMUNITY, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE. CUSTOMER’S INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS SHALL SURVIVE THE EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS CONTRACT. All of Customer’s indemnification obligations under this paragraph shall be joint and several.
- INSURANCE. During the Rental Period, Customer shall maintain, at its own expense, the following minimum insurance coverage: (a) automobile liability insurance (including comprehensive and collision coverage, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Customer shall provide Rayburn’s Removal with certificates of insurance evidencing the coverages required above prior to any rental and any time upon Rayburn’s Removal’s request. The insurance required herein does not relieve Customer of its responsibilities, indemnification, or other obligations provided herein, or for which Customer may be liable by law or otherwise.
- RENTAL RATES. The total charges specified in this contract are estimated based upon customer’s representation of the estimated rental period identified herein (rental rates beyond the estimated rental period may change) and other information conveyed by customer to Rayburn’s Removal; Rental rates shall not be prorated. Rental charges accrue during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The rental rates do not include and customer is responsible for, (i) all consumables, fees, licenses, present and future taxes and any other governmental charges based on customer’s possession and/or use of the equipment, including additional fees for overtime usage; (ii) delivery and pickup charges to and from our location, including but not limited to any freight, transportation, delivery, pickup and surcharge fees listed in this contract; (iii) maintenance, repairs and replacements to the equipment as provided herein; (iv) a cleaning fee if required; (v) miscellaneous charges, such as fees for lost keys; Rayburn’s Removal collects these fees as revenue and uses them at its discretion.
- PAYMENT. Customer shall pay amounts due, without any offsets, in full at the time of rental, unless Rayburn’s Removal approves customer’s executed credit application (account customers must pay, within 30 days of Rayburn’s Removal’s invoice. Late fees are assessed after 30 days.). Customer must notify Rayburn’s Removal in writing of any disputed amounts, including credit card charges, within 15 days after the receipt of the invoice/contract or Customer shall be deemed to have irrevocably waived its right to dispute such amounts. At Rayburn’s Removal’s discretion, any credit account with a delinquent balance may be placed on a cash basis, deposits may be required and the equipment may be picked up without notice. Due to the difficulty in fixing actual damages caused by late payment, customer agrees that a service charge equal to the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law shall be assessed on all delinquent accounts, until paid in full. Customer shall pay a fee of $75 for each check returned for lack of sufficient funds to compensate Rayburn’s Removal for its overhead for processing missed payment. Customer agrees that if a credit card is presented to pay for charges or to guarantee payment, customer authorizes Rayburn’s Removal to charge the credit card all amounts shown on this contract and charges subsequently incurred by customer, including but not limited to, loss of or damage to the equipment and extension of the rental period.
- RETURN OF EQUIPMENT. Rayburn’s Removal may terminate this contract at any time, for any reason. At the end of the rental period, the equipment shall be returned to Rayburn’s Removal in the same condition it was received, less ordinary wear and tear and free of any hazardous materials, tires or contaminants. Customer will continue to be responsible for rental and other charges after the rental period if the equipment is not returned in the condition required herein. If Rayburn’s Removal delivered the equipment to customer, customer shall notify Rayburn’s Removal that the equipment is ready to be picked up at the site address. Customer remains liable for any loss, theft, damage to or destruction of the equipment until Rayburn’s Removal confirms that the equipment is returned in the condition required herein. No pickups occur on Sundays or statutory holidays and Saturday pickups are at the discretion of Rayburn’s Removal. If customer picked up equipment, customer shall return equipment to the predetermined location. If the equipment is not returned by the estimated end of the rental period specified earlier, customer agrees to pay the applicable rental rate for the equipment until the end of the rental period.
- DEFAULT. Customer shall be in default if Rayburn’s Removal deems itself insecure or if customer: (a) fails to pay sums when due; (b) breaches any section of this contract; (c) becomes a debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding, goes into receivership, takes protection from its creditors under any insolvency legislation, ceases to carry on business, or has its assets seized by any creditor; (d) fails to insure the equipment as required, or otherwise places the equipment at risk; (e) fails to return equipment immediately upon Rayburn’s Removal’s demand; or (f) is in default under any other contract with Rayburn’s Removal. If a customer default occurs, Rayburn’s Removal shall have, in addition to all rights and remedies at law or in equity, the right to repossess the equipment without judicial process or prior notice. Customer shall pay all of Rayburn’s Removal’s costs, including reasonable costs of collection, court costs, attorneys and legal fees, incurred in exercising any of its rights or remedies herein. The use of false identification to obtain equipment or the failure to return equipment by the end of the rental period may be considered theft, subject to criminal prosecution and civil liability where permitted, pursuant to applicable laws. Rayburn’s Removal shall not be liable due to seizure of equipment by order of governmental authority. CUSTOMER WAIVES ANY RIGHT OF ACTION AGAINST RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES FOR SUCH REPOSSESSION.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE. To promote a clean and sustainable environment, Rayburn’s Removal takes various measures to comply with applicable environmental regulations, as well as with Rayburn’s Removal’s own policies. Loading hazardous chemicals and tires into our trailers is prohibited (unless customer is responsibly offloading said items before returning the trailer). Rayburn’s Removal assesses an Environmental Fee, plus applicable taxes thereon in violations of this policy. The Environmental Fee is not a tax or governmentally mandated charge, and is not designated for any particular use or placed in an escrow account, but is a charge that Rayburn’s Removal collects as revenue and uses at its discretion.
- LIMITATION OF RAYBURN’S REMOVAL’S LIABILITY. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT RAYBURN’S REMOVAL’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS CONTRACT, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM RAYBURN’S REMOVAL’S, RAYBURN’S REMOVAL ENTITIES, OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S COMPARATIVE, CONCURRENT, CONTRIBUTORY, PASSIVE OR ACTIVE NEGLIGENCE OR THAT ARISES AS A RESULT OF ANY STRICT OR ABSOLUTE LIABILITY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL RENTAL CHARGES PAID BY CUSTOMER UNDER THIS CONTRACT.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER. IN ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN ANY WAY PERTAINING TO THIS CONTRACT, CUSTOMER AND RAYBURN’S REMOVAL HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, THIS WAIVER BEING A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT TO ENTERING INTO THIS CONTRACT.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT & CLASS ACTION WAIVER. AT THE ELECTION OF CUSTOMER OR RAYBURN’S REMOVAL, ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR IN ANY WAY PERTAINING TO THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION BROUGHT IN THE PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF IN A PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OR BY JAMS PURSUANT TO ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES AND JUDGEMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED OR TRIED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS.
- COMPLIANCE WITH EXPORT AND IMPORT LAWS. Removal of the Equipment from the United States (“U.S.”) is prohibited under this contract. If customer desires or causes the transport and/or operation of the equipment outside of the U.S., Customer must (a) obtain Rayburn’s Removal’s consent prior to taking such action, and (b) execute an amendment to this contract, which amendment is incorporated herein. If customer exports or re-exports without complying with the above sentence, customer agrees that (i) the equipment is subject to and must comply with all applicable export laws, including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations; and (ii) Customer is responsible for: (A) determining whether and obtaining if necessary, export or re-export licenses or other authorizations as required prior to exporting or re-exporting the equipment, (B) obtaining any required documentation necessary for return of the equipment, and (C) ensuring no unauthorized transfers or diversions of the equipment occur.
- GOVERNING LAW. The parties expressly and irrevocably agree: (a) this contract, including any related tort claims, shall be governed by the laws of Texas, without regard to any conflicts of law principles and (b) if any section of this contract is prohibited by any law, such section shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition without invalidating the remaining sections.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This contract, together with the Trailer Rental Agreement, and any customer executed credit applications, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties regarding the equipment and may not be modified except by written amendment signed by the parties. Customer’s obligations hereunder shall survive the termination of this contract. This contract and all of customer’s rights in and to the equipment are subordinate to all rights, title and interest of all persons (including Rayburn’s Removal’s lenders) who have rights in the equipment. Headings are for convenience only. To the extent that any terms in this contract conflict, the parties agree that the more specific terms control. A copy of this contract shall be valid as the original. Any failure by Rayburn’s Removal to insist upon strict performance of any section of this contract shall not be construed as a waiver of the right to demand strict performance in the future. Customer and the person signing this contract represent that: (a) they both have full authority to execute, deliver and perform this contract and (b) this contract constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation of customer, enforceable in accordance with its terms.